viernes, 13 de abril de 2007

welcome


welcome to my blog how are you? this my final project blog. in this blog I post my work
for my level 2 english class. every body is invited to read and leave a comment


my name is andrea ramirez. in live in maracaibo in venezuela I'm21 years old.I study pre-school education URBE.

I love dancing. Music, swimming.my family and hot dogs

I hate injustice, lies, exercising and dirt

My dream is to be happy. Graduate. Have a good job in television my family to be very happy, to speak English. Enjoy life and make history

About English.I listen to music and watch TV in English.I love to learn new languages

I can make lost of friends and practice speaking in this class
andrea

2 comentarios:

ENDERSON dijo...

HOLA AMOR ESTAS CM YO NO HICISTE NADA PERO NO IMPORTA PA LANTE CHAO CUIDATE

mariana dijo...

hi¡andrea this very pretty your blog
very colorful it follows thus
pasala well